Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Scrolls is such a lovely name for a game anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

wyoming posted:

Really though, any form of magic being added to the game would be nice, and maybe my dreams of summoning creepers could finally be brought to life:

:3:

This would be the absolute most amazing way to booby trap a fort. Someone hits a switch for a door? Queue 20 creepers spawning in adjacent rooms and flooding in.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Gilok posted:

You don't know what you're sayin', man.

I would absolutely build a quick cobble castle with the sole purpose of unleashing creeper hell.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Tracula posted:

Even if Scrolls turns out to be a bag of dongs, it'll succeed for at least a little while by the sheer fact it was "created by the Minecraft guy :downs:"

Im not so sure. Open world sandbox and magic the gathering are pretty much the two opposite poles of gaming. Honestly if "Scrolls" is literally just a card game I probably wont touch it, and I'm sure many are on the same boat.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

nightwisher posted:

Holy poo poo you aren't kidding:

This is what mountains should look like.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

fondue posted:

What? What on earth would make you think my server is going to go away?

The server isn't, but anything you build sure is!

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

For some reason I'm really hoping "Smite" means it summons lightning but it probably doesn't.

Lost shard server already does this, golden swords cast a lightning bolt on strike. Theres also a bunch of other spells and skills like teleport, ice ball, repair, and survivalism. Everyone looking forward to the rpg mechanics of future releases should check it out, it's all really well done.

causticBeet fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Are there any cool pvp servers around? Some goons used to run a team based castle siege mod which was neat.

Do people still host vanilla pvp servers?