Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Al! posted:

It seems like it's more like he figured out how to win an indie game contest with very little work by having a kinda clever idea during the height of the Minecraft fad and loosely tied it into the theme of religion.

I'm somewhat surprised at how derivative the religion idea was. I really enjoyed some of this guy's other work. Especially Passage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

HAL9100 posted:

I think this merits some more discussion.

Holy poo poo I can't get over how cool this is.

I wonder what the red button and purple switch do for the slot machine. They didn't demo either of those.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Polo-Rican posted:

Except real-life electrical engineering is actually easier than redstone, because real-life wires don't magically meld together if they're too close to one another.

But you can get crosstalk on real-life wires that are too close together.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Shnakepup posted:

Seems like an effective strategy. Game plays fine? Mojang is awesome for releasing the update slightly early. Totally bugged out? Well, not Mojang's fault, they were going to wait until next week to fix the bugs anyway, and it's your own drat fault for downloading a leaked version, you bad person you.

EDIT: I'm at work, so I can't check it, but can someone with the leaked version check out how the Gargamel seed looks? I'm just curious.

I'm sure Kas' inbox is already stuffed to the gills about Painterly not working.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

EightBit posted:

I have a WeatherTop kind of hill that I am fortifying. I already have the access limited to a retracting staircase, but I'm wondering how to ender-proof the landing without having to swim. Some kind of zigzag bridge that mobs can't just luck across? Such a frustrating mob :notch:

Lava knife 3 blocks above your path?