Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

pseudorandom name posted:

Your death chest needs to be guarded by your vengeful ghost.

And then you get killed by your ghost, and now you have to deal with two death chests and two ghosts. You could make your own little hostile ghost town, full of treasure. It could make for a very fun adventure map, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Is there a way to play Minecraft with no internet connection besides "Better already have the launcher opened before the internet goes out?" In my experience, the launcher won't even pretend to work when there's no connection, and I can't find any Minecraft.exe, just MinecraftLauncher.exe
Minecraft really feels like it SHOULD be a "drat, internet's out, good thing I have this" sort of game, but it doesn't work? I've only ever been interested in playing it offline anyway.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I got this game way before 1.0 or the sale to Microsoft, and hadn't played it much since then, so I don't even know what bedrock is. I just got whatever launcher it was Microsoft said I needed when I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft one.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I've watched multiple videos the day after each mob was revealed showing people making decent models and admittedly limited but decent animations and behaviors. Like crabs with one larger claw that can wave, or armadillos that roll up to protect themselves. The tools that modders have let them use existing mobs as a base for structure and behavior, so they can get to the unique stuff pretty quick.