Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Does returning to the overworld make your pets teleport to you now, or has that "feature" always been there? That's going to be annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Ah, thanks. I guess having cats as sentries won't work out now.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Savannah biomes can get as tall as 200+, I think, in a normal world gen, so hopefully the other biomes get the same treatment. I like stony beaches too because they can generate monolithic formations, though not quite to the same heights.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Notch and Dinnerbone are both playing on the Minecrack server live stream right now, just digging out land. Kind of weird and interesting in its own way.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Antoine Silvere posted:

Yeah, he's only a millionaire guys c'mon :rolleyes:

So when can I expect to play Minecraft One on the Xbox One All in One Entertainment System?

Minecraft two for the xbox two more like

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
gently caress you, got minecraft

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

TheresaJayne posted:

I see where you are going, to get a fishing rod you need string so you think you have to go kill a spider... Nope, find a mineshaft and cut down the webs to get string, where is the combat in that?
(Unless of course you are talking about the vicious punching of trees)

Now do the other scenarios.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Yeah some strange decision making and lack of awareness at the end there. At least the perspective I followed from the start got to kill a bunch of people.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Brandon the brand enforcer

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's a quartz block. You can customize what you want the superflat world to be made of, how many layers etc.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Blasphemeral posted:

Build in the ceiling. It's way easier.

Do they still let you punch a hole in the ceiling with dark oaks?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Does the piston trick not work anymore?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's a patch for bedrock only.

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4415394258317-Minecraft-1-18-1-Bedrock-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Ok but the disc is only obtainable from the trader with a 0.1% chance of appearing in his trade offerings.