Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

My cousins in England are crazy about it too, they keep talking about it on Facebook. I've been trying to get them to mod their game but they refuse :( I'll have to show off Tekkit lite or something next time I visit Newcastle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Jin Wicked posted:

I am a big kid and super-excited about more flowers. What of it? :colbert:

And dyes :allears: When the Luddite server updates and fires up the new map, I fully intend to pretty it up with random stonehenges, wizard towers and loving road networks dotting the landscape. And of course beautifully arranged flower gardens.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I actually like the look of that village, with a little bit of work you can make that natural with some well placed stairs. That one garden halfway up the cliff is silly though.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

So this just popped up on steam. How is this not exactly just a Minecraft mod? :psyduck:

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

:psyduck: He's basically unemployable in gaming for like a year. Why do people do this? :(

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I'm so confused by the Java vs Bedrock thing and all my google searches come up with jumbled information and nothing is clear.

I guess the main question is whether or not the "not Java" version is going to see modders migrate or not because mods are all I care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Oh I thought the bedrock thing was supposed to be a new migration away from Java as a standard.