Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Harminoff posted:

Next week the xbox version comes out, and I think that it will easily pass Trials Evolution's sales record. (look at how many people took the time to rate it link 400k+ compared to trials evo here 25k people)

thanks for this I did not know there was a new Trials game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

wackychocolate posted:

The chicken coop. You have to be careful with these little bastards, they love to bolt straight at any open fence gate they see. One of them is already waiting.

How are your chickens not escaping? I dug mine down into a pit with a fence around the edge and they will hop up onto the lip, jump onto another's back and then the bottom chicken will jump launching the top chicken up where it can float out to freedom. I'm down to like 4 in the pen and the forest behind my farm is now flooded with feral chickens.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

lordfrikk posted:

Yeah, it was such a mind-boggling decision to remove that feature. I think they even literally said it was over-powered or something silly like that.

it didn't fit the theeeeme, man