Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I dug down 3 blocks and over one block to get some iron ore once only to find out that block of iron was holding back a torrent of lava. Also one time a Creeper blew up and knocked me into a lava lake.

But my worst item-losing death was when I decided to walk into a cactus to kill myself and respawn with full health. All of my items flung out towards the cactus of course. :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

ThndrShk2k posted:

He's lazy enough to kill himself for health, obviously he's too lazy to put stuff in a chest.

Or craft a giant sandtower to jump off from, to die safely, away from things that destroy items.

Yep this.

Well it was half laziness and half bored of using the suicide command.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Vatek posted:

A giant creeper that explodes at 10x the power of a regular creeper. :gonk:

Teleporting Ender-Creepers :gonk: