Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xezton
Jan 31, 2005

Did the new patch change the way ore is distributed?

This page http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Ore hasn't been updated in a while and I'm curious if things have changed.

I'm having a hell of a time finding gold... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xezton
Jan 31, 2005

I don't want to upgrade my client until the server I play on upgrades, or else I would answer this question myself: Can snowmen ride in minecarts? And if so, do they still throw snowballs while in them?

I'm imagining a carousel of snowmen perpetually going round and round, tossing an avalanche of snowballs at anything unfortunate enough to pass by.

xezton
Jan 31, 2005

If they made any official changes to the way redstone works the top thing on my list would be insulated wires that you could place in a certain direction depending on which way you're facing (sort of like how repeaters work). That way you could run two redstone lines in parallel on adjacent blocks without them powering each other.

I know something like this exists in mods, but that would make redstone about a thousand times better in vanilla.

xezton
Jan 31, 2005

I don't know if any of you are watching the Minecon livestream, but I'm about to close it after hearing this horrible fan music video... honestly I don't know what else I was expecting.