Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

zalmoxes posted:

This game is so loving terrifying. I usually play on peaceful, but I decided to play on Normal while I explore this cave. So I've been down here for an hour, my inventory is finally full of iron, coal, gold and a few diamonds. I'm ready to head out when a creeper pops out of nowhere and sssss BOOOM... This has honestly been the most stressful hour of the last 6 months of my life.

I sympathize. I only turn off peaceful when I'm not mining or building. loving Creepers, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
I'm just getting back into the game and I'm still new to this seed business, so bear with me.

I updated a little while ago and randomly generated a world, and I think it worked out pretty well.

This about where you spawn, in a pretty large swamp. Southeast is a forest, south is obviously a desert.

However, to the northeast is the most loving amazing mountain range I've ever generated.

It's huge. There's a bunch of overhangs, deep holes, waterfalls, and whatnot.

But I think the best place to set up a base would be a bit to the south (just east of that little peninsula on the map)

The seed is -3101988753958228836 if I'm understanding it correctly.