Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
I think the KMD house rule pack has this its in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
I just started getting a weird error out of nowhere.

10/17/2014 1:50:25 AM - ERROR:
Inner Exception: 'Content-Type' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '"' or '''. Line 4, position 20.

It's been working fine the past few days and I haven't messed with any of the files. Anyone have an idea what's going on?

e: nevermind, I figured out what happened. Sometimes when I try to go to a website, I end up going to my router's webpage instead. What happened is when I launched the builder, it checked for updates to all my .part files, it got redirected to my router's webpage, thought it was an update, and replaced them all with the HTML.

Red Metal fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Oct 17, 2014

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Your router may be haunted.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

I spent about an hour last night working out why the modded character builder wasn't working even when I replaced the CB Loader on a friend's computer. Simple answer: Norton 360 kept silently quarantining the file (I don't understand people who set their virus checker to silently do things). Just something to bear in mind.

Dark_T_Zeratul
Sep 2, 2011

neonchameleon posted:

I spent about an hour last night working out why the modded character builder wasn't working even when I replaced the CB Loader on a friend's computer. Simple answer: Norton 360 kept silently quarantining the file (I don't understand people who set their virus checker to silently do things). Just something to bear in mind.
I don't think Norton can be set to not silently do things.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

Dark_T_Zeratul posted:

I don't think Norton can be set to not silently do things.

It's very quiet after you dump that piece of poo poo into the garbage where it belongs.

knux911
Nov 21, 2012
Any news on when the Book of Vile Darkness content will be added?
I can't find any items from there.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Seems to be in there?

knux911
Nov 21, 2012

Mustache Ride posted:

Seems to be in there?

OK so it is in there. Just not the item "Girdle of Skulls" from that book.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Looks like the wiki's subscription's expired. That's kind of a buzzkill, I was doing to work on some of the Zeitgeist advanced player's guide stuff. Is there a backup of that info somewhere?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Zeitgeist Custom Part

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

That's my starting point, yeah. I was doing to do up the rest of the features for the themes (already have the docker and eschatologist done) and I think it's missing some new paragon paths from the newer player's guide. I was looking for the wiki info like what the various IDs are for powers.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Just make poo poo up, no reason to standardize anything.

My default was ID_MUSR_ZEITGEIST_THEME_DOCKER. or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I was under the impression that the categories mattered for things like power source and item/feat buffs. There's not many for Zeitgeist, so it's probably not a big deal.

• Locked thread