Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«287 »
Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

I think my Firefox is broken now, somehow. And it's not the addons because it behaves in the same way with the addons disabled. It's probably my about :config messing around and I just forgot what I changed.

Visiting OpenImages today and I see this in Firefox:

In Google Chrome:

In the console I see this error logged, so it "could" be just Openimages themselves being broken, though it's not broken in Chrome:

I also, lately, noticed that google images for random searches sometimes show the preview and sometimes they do not. The 2 things could be related.

Did I break it by changing the wrong things in about :config? I only remember lately changing the settings that disable the new URL bar, but nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What is it with Japan and ridiculous hair colors?

Buglord

If it's any comfort, I'm getting the same results in Firefox.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Broken for me as well, so I'm willing to bet they changed something on their side that wrecked it.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

Thank you for the information. Yes, it is comforting to know "it's not just me" .

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

One Potato to rule them all,
One Potato to find them,
One Potato to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them.

Bread Liar

I know those 'four little words' mean more than anything whenever I post about a problem in this thread.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This is just going to be another hosed up thing to do with webp isn't it? Mother fuckers want tracking in everything and will break the internet to get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

This is just going to be another hosed up thing to do with webp isn't it? Mother fuckers want tracking in everything and will break the internet to get it.

What does webp have up do with tracking? I thought it was just an image format.

«287 »