Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rekkit
Nov 5, 2006

Can anyone explain to me why this happens?

I've noticed it started happening after I updated Firefox. Basically, any menus that extend past the main window and onto the desktop or taskbar will remain there. Can anyone tell me why this happens, how to make it go away, or even if it's the browser's fault or something else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rekkit
Nov 5, 2006

Alereon posted:

I see Aero also isn't working, is there something wrong with your video drivers? I'd update to the latest drivers from the video adapter manufacturer, turn on Aero (right-click on desktop, Personalize, set theme to an Aero theme of your choice), and see if you still have problems.

Strange, aero seems to fix it. I turned it off for whatever reason and completely forgot about it. If I turn it on, the problem doesn't occur, and if I use the basic non-aero theme, it comes back. There are no drivers or windows updates to download, so I'm not really sure what exactly is the problem.