Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

argus tuft
Oct 7, 2007
Frankly, sir, we in the Police Force are just plain baffled
For some reason, firefox 6 no longer displays the address of links i mouse-over in the status bar (or anywhere at all for that matter), is there an about:config setting or something i can change to get it back?

The 2 extensions i use which may be related are organize statusbar and status 4 evar, but it all worked fine with ff 5

edit: fixed it, was an option in status 4 evar

argus tuft fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Sep 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

argus tuft
Oct 7, 2007
After updating to 42, I can no longer drag tabs to my other monitor to spawn a new window, does anyone know if this was an actual change, or is it just one of my addons being difficult?

argus tuft
Oct 7, 2007

Avenging Dentist posted:

I only have one monitor, but testing it on a non-maximized window under Windows 7, it works just fine for me.

Thanks, guess its an addon / addons conflicting then.