Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
The only thing I miss with Youtube Center vs Magic Actions is how the latter flipped the whole website to white-text-on-black.
It's also a little buggy if you aren't consistent in your options in different player versions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
I've been using Menu Wizard as a replacement for Menu editor. Seems to play well with others.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Lum posted:

Well this update (FF33) has broken the Tab Utilities addon in a rather ridiculous way. With that addon installed, typing into the address bar and pressing enter does nothing.

You actually lucked out- it's been broken for at least the past three updates, and that's not the only problem it's causing.
So far as I'm aware, TU only breaks the address bar on the New Tab page or the Private Browsing splashscreen. Load a bookmark / pinned tile, then try again.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'd heard a while back that the dev of Tab Utilities had friggin died. Did it get picked up by a new developer or was this just internet rumors run amok again?

It's the same dev. They missed a self-imposed deadline by months and went radio silent, resurrected within a day when the person who had been doing unofficial updates declared intent to take over the addon. I wish that person had gone ahead and made a competitor, because here we are again- no dev activity since May.

While I'm at it, I also wish tab opening prefs weren't outside Classic Theme Restorer's purview, because it covers everything else I need from TU.

Spindle fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Nov 17, 2014

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
Enhancer seems to work normally for me if I expand the video, select another video, and then go back to the original.
Might try that with other youtube addons.