Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Firefox has gotten horrifically slow for me lately, to the point of being unusable. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just me, since it happened on both my clunky old Linux box at home and on my very nice Macbook Pro at work, and blowing away and re-creating the profile didn't help. I had actually switched over to Chromium, which I hate but at least it worked.

But today I tried out Pale Moon, and holy poo poo it feels like being able to breathe again. It's the Firefox I knew and loved way back when, as far back as when it was called Phoenix. There's no australis, no extra bullshit, it's lean and fast, and it still has all the options that have gradually dried up and blown away on regular Firefox over the years. Most of my preferred extensions work great, though for a few of them I needed to install an older version, and others needed a special Pale Moon port: 'Encrypted Web' instead of HTTPS Everywhere, and 'Guerilla Scripting' instead of Greasemonkey. And other extensions weren't needed at all, like Classic Theme Restorer. But the extensions thing is the only hoop I had to jump through. Everything else just works right out of the box.

I'm hooked. Firefox is back, and it's on the Moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

astral posted:

On the other hand, Firefox itself is pretty speedy already

Hmm. Now you have me wondering if the slowdown I've been experiencing was just me after all. (I had tried asking around but it seems just about everyone I know uses Chrome, except for that one Safari weirdo.) Maybe one of my usual extensions doesn't play well with newer Firefox versions? The only extensions I had installed on both my home and work machines were HTTPS Everywhere, Classic Theme Restorer, uBlock Origin and Greasemonkey (with both home and work machines using the YouTube Link Title script, and my work machine also using a script I wrote myself to change the hideous colors on the internal company wiki). I'll do some more experimenting.

astral posted:

australis was a great step for development because it enabled sane toolbar/widget code

That may well be. And all things being equal, I'm all for cleaner code. But like 99.9% of the user base, I've never written a line of the toolbar/widget code in question. So from my perspective, all Australis did was introduce an ugly interface that looks like a cheap knockoff of Chrome, and take away a bunch of customization options. Fortunately the Classic Theme Restorer extension popped up almost immediately, and kept Firefox tolerable. But from what I've seen so far today, Pale Moon is even better.

I don't know. As Firefox critics go, I'm pretty mild. I find things like Pocket and Hello pointless but harmless. The stock Firefox could easily win me back. I mostly just want configurable everything.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Mr.Radar posted:

FYI there are new patches out for Firefox 50, 51 beta and 45 ESR which fix a critical security vulnerability which allows arbitrary remote code execution (i.e. an attacker can take over your machine just by you visiting an infected page) so :siren: update your poo poo ASAP :siren:. Also, this just goes to show why Pilsner's advice regarding security updates on this very page is horrible and nobody should follow it.

Anyone happen to know if Pale Moon is affected by the same vulnerability?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

So I went back to firefox. The reason I need to download videos is that stuff constantly goes missing on youtube. If you have a 10 part comedy show saved to your favourites then come back to see it three years later. Parts 2-3-5-7 could very well be gone.

I don't see why the downloader needs to be part of the browser at all. There's a command-line thing called youtube-dl that does everything you could possibly need, and can even do things like download an entire playlist in one shot.

https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

The Gunslinger posted:

I only use Firefox for the flexibility in extensions and most of them won't work in a year, very frustrating situation. Oh well, I will check out Vivaldi.

I've been using Pale Moon for a few months now, and it's actually really nice. It's basically pre-crapification Firefox. Many (though certainly not all) Firefox extensions work with it -- uBlock Origin works fine, for example -- and some others have Palemoon-specific equivalents, like Encrypted Web in place of HTTPS Everywhere, and Guerilla Scripting in place of Greasemonkey. In terms of general web browsing, the only thing I haven't gotten to work is one type of Twitter video. Also embedded GIFVs in the forums don't play automatically like a regular GIF, you have to rightclick->Play, but I actually kind of like that.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

WattsvilleBlues posted:

I've been using Vivaldi the past few months. Not as polished as Firefox but it's more customisable than Chrome and Opera. Would you give it a go?

I've only used Vivaldi a little, but I like what I've seen.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

~Coxy posted:

(where the heck is the ^2 symbol in unicode)

Here, copy and paste: ²

Or manually make anything an exponent in bbcode. [super]2[/super] becomes: 2

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Klyith posted:

there are a couple greasemonkey scripts that convert embedded youtubes into text links. at one point I had one that would fetch the video title and use that as the text link, but I think that died in a yt update.

YouTube Link Title lives on at greasyfork, where it's still being updated! I've been using it for years and don't know how people live without it.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/413-youtube-link-title

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

xamphear posted:

uBlock Origin has replaced all the old privacy/adblocking extensions I used to use. ABP, Ghostery, NoScript, the whole lot of em.

uBO is good, and covers a whole lot. But I still add in Self-Destructing Cookies to nuke any trackers that do get through, and BetterPrivacy to handle any Flash supercookies (not that I get many of those these days).

Sites may still recognize you via browser fingerprinting (and of course your IP), but they don't act like it.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

I've run into a strange little situation with Firefox on a Mac. Ever since Firefox upgraded itself to 53.0.2, it launches the "Update Ready to Install" popup on every single startup, offering to upgrade itself again:

Hitting the Restart Firefox button does indeed restart the app, which brings this same box right back up, as many times as you please. (The funny part is that I've already manually upgraded to 53.0.3, and it's still offering 53.0.2.) This happens on both of the profiles that I have set up.

I've tried replacing the .app file (with the newer version), and also blowing away the ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox folder containing the profiles; neither one had any effect. Even turning off all Automatic Updates stuff in Preferences>Advanced->Updates dialog doesn't change it.

This obviously isn't a very big problem (all I have to do is hit the Restart Later button or move the dialog to the background), but it's a little annoying, and I'd like to get automatic updates unstuck. Does anyone know where Firefox keeps these files, and how I might clear the blockage?

Thanks.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Lakitu7 posted:

Is there a reasonable hope of somebody making a forked version that's kept updated enough with critical security patches? Or is FF just too complex at this point for any hobby project to really maintain a fork?

If not I guess I'll have to see how Vivaldi is coming along.

The only reason I'm not using Pale Moon for my daily driver is that inline twitter videos don't work, and the politics threads are always full of those. It's basically "Firefox before they ruined it".

Vivaldi is surprisingly nice too.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Met48 posted:

One option if you want to keep addons working for as long as possible is to switch to the 52 ESR; it's supported until around June 2018 (6 months past the 57 release target).

This is the one I'm doing. I'm hoping that by next June, the extensionpocalypse will have settled down into something usable again.

And if not, well, Pale Moon is still a thing. The only reason I'm not using it now is that embedded twitter video doesn't work, which makes reading the politics threads here on the forums a little annoying.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Avenging Dentist posted:

I just use youtube-dl from the command line.

Seconding this. It's a little less convenient to use than a couple of mouse clicks, but it gives top quality results in terms of audio and/or video quality.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

I've been hanging back and using the ESR release since before the big changeover. But it seems that my indispensable extensions are catching up (or being replaced) faster than I expected, so I'm tiptoeing into the 57+ waters.

I've actually been eager to do so since I first read about first-party isolation. Turn this on in about :config, and each domain you visit will get its own "sandbox" to keep its cookies in. So foo.com gets to set its own cookie, and a google tracker cookie, and a facebook tracker cookie, and a nasty-advertisements.com tracker cookie. But when I go to bar.com, that site isn't able to see any of those cookies that were set by foo.com (or anywhere else). It's able to set its own version of all these, of course, but foo.com (or any other site) won't be able to read them. This is exactly the way cookies should have worked from the beginning and it makes it a hell of a lot harder for advertisers (or whoever) to track you around the web.

There's unfortunately a small Firefox bug that prevents the usual cookie-clearing extensions from working when first-party isolation is turned on. But hey, the very nature of FPI makes routine cookie clearing a hell of a lot less necessary in the first place, so I'm not overly concerned. I'm sure it'll be fixed in due course anyway.

When I first heard about the big Quantum changeover coming, I expected it would be another big step down for Firefox. But I'm glad to say I was wrong this time. I'm really liking it so far. Nice work, Mozilla peeps.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

slidebite posted:

Is there a problem with Firefox and forms? For some reason, I couldn't log into my banking website today. No matter what I did, got an error. Called tech support they reset my password (they have to do it themselves, I can't do an online recovery). Manually typed in my client card and my new temp password, still wouldn't accept it. Tech guy said Firefox gives them trouble and to use IE (gently caress that). Tried it on my android tablet, worked fine. For the heck of it, quickly downloaded Chrome, got to the login screen, worked like a charm. Go back to Firefox and it STILL doesn't work. I was using 56.xx. Upgraded to 57, still no dice. Deleted all my banking cookies and made no difference.

Any idea WTF is going on?

Sounds to me like the bank already told you: their web developers suck.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Klyith posted:

(Of course, some places still store passwords plain text. Including ones who really should know better.)

I once worked on a very old legacy platform that had originally been written to store user passwords in plain text in a database. This was changed at some point to store a hash of the password instead. So far so good. But for some reason (I don't recall the details) it had to be done really half-assed. So there was a catch. When you entered a password, it would naturally take a hash of that and compare it against what was in the database, but it would also try directly comparing what you entered with what it had in the database. If either matched, you were in. This means that if you had access to a hashed password, you could simply use that as the password and it would happily let you in. Which essentially means the hashing was worthless. But hey, it was good enough for the PCI auditors.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

mike12345 posted:

Stylish spies on users, use Stylus instead.

Yup, Stylish has gone to the dark side and become straight-up spyware. Crossposting from the infosec thread:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Klyith posted:

speaking of browsing while institutionally paranoid, is anyone fully into using the container tabs stuff? I keep thinking I should set up a system with that, but haven't bothered to yet. if container tabs could also isolate history I'd be so into that.

I just turn on first-party isolation and every domain I visit gets its own "container". I'm told it can break logins on some sites but I haven't encountered any problems at all.

That plus uBlock Origin and Cookie AutoDelete makes it a lot harder for trackers to keep tabs on me.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I love NoScript, but good lord can it it take some messing about to get some sites working.

The Tragedy of NoScript

*website doesn't work*
"Okay, let's temporarily allow scripts from this domain."
*website still doesn't work*
"Hmm... let's temporarily allow this CDN and this one that I think has something to do with video."
"Dang it. Okay, I'll just set all to temporarily trusted."
"Really? Eleven more domains asking for permissions now? Fine, temporarily trust all, AGAIN."
"gently caress it, disable all restrictions for this tab. I don't care."
"God drat it. I give up, let's try it in Chrome."
*website works*
:ughh:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

wooger posted:

A: I don’t understand how a desktop app can see what content my browser is accessing and apply lists. Firefox e.g. has an https connection to a site. uBlock Origin is inside the browser, so it can see the content, analyze & modify it as needed with the blocklists.

How can any app outside the browser see what’s being loaded other than simple network requests by domain?
Same for ad blocking.

Unless there’s some facility I’m missing, AdGuard desktop will be garbage compared to uBlock in-browser.

And the extension uses at least 3x the CPU vs uBlock Origin.

B: Re Pihole, I don’t understand what you mean by “blocking network activity behind the scenes”. Do you mean acting as a firewall? Do you mean detecting outgoing connections from your network?

Other than that, uBlock Origin can certainly block any network activity coming in to your browser.

I *guess* I can see the point in Pihole/Adsuck or similar network level blockers if you use a bunch of devices that can’t run an adblocker at all, but given that they’re much worse than the blockers in a desktop browser or Phone browser (iPhone Safari), and also more hassle to disable when something breaks, I won’t bother.

PiHole is just a DNS server for your local network that has a blacklist of domains (advertising, malware, etc) for which it won't give the valid IP. That's all. So requests your web browser makes for nasty-ad-trackers.com/annoying-blinking-ad.gif and requests your IoT toaster makes for botnet-control-network.ru won't connect.

Never used the AdGuard app, not sure what it does. But it's probably something similar, except just the local PC.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Snuffman posted:

Privacy Badger or Ghostery for blocking tracking scripts?

I'm already running uBlock Origin to block ads.

My current privacy-enhancing loadout is pretty much straight out of privacytools.io and the tests in browserleaks.com:
  • Privacy Badger
  • uBlock Origin
  • Cookie Autodelete
  • CanvasBlocker
  • HTTPS Everywhere
  • NoScript
  • DecentralEyes
  • about :config -- privacy.resistFingerprinting = True
  • about :config -- privacy.firstparty.isolate = True
  • about :config -- media.peerconnection.enabled = False
  • And, most of the time, a decent VPN service.

The privacy.resistFingerprinting config entry switches your canvas fingerprint to match that of TorBrowser. Doing this makes the CanvasBlocker extension (which otherwise would randomize it for every page load) pretty much redundant, but eh, it's not hurting anything by being there.

...Why yes, I AM one of those paranoid people working in IT security. Why do you ask? How did you know that? Huh? HUH? :tinfoil:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

mike12345 posted:

Ok as of this morning now some of the posts on this site look like this

I don't know if I changed language/character coding settings, or what's going on there.

It's not just you, everyone is seeing it.

It seems to be something on the forums that's started failing to render Unicode right. It's only affecting some users' posts, though. Best guess: iPhones (or something) are translating plain-jane single-quote characters into some fancy unicode thing (which SA is now choking on for some reason), but I don't have proof of that.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

I don't know how people live without YouTube Link Title, especially with all the videos that get linked here on the forums. The script has been unmaintained for a while but it's simple enough that it's kept working perfectly.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Lightningproof posted:

Sorry for the basic question, but I can't seem to get an even vaguely-definitive answer anywhere else. If I use Chrome with uBlock Origin (with most filters turned on), uBlock Origin Extra, Decentraleyes, HTTPS Everywhere, and DNT on, is there really much of a privacy advantage from switching to Firefox? Depending on where I look, I either hear "Chrome just has worse default settings for user privacy but can be just as private as FF", or "Chrome contains in-built trackers you literally can't get rid of and the CIA laugh at your browsing history over lunch".

In Firefox you can turn on first-party isolation: each domain you visit gets its own sandbox of cookies. Facebook can still set a nasty-tracker.com cookie, but no sites other than Facebook can read it. They can set their own nasty-tracker.com cookie if they want, which again, no other site can read. If that breaks things you need (it can interfere with things like single-sign-on, for obvious reasons), then you can do the same thing yourself in a more targeted way with container tabs. I don't believe Chrome has anything that compares to either of those, short of running multiple browser instances with different profiles.

Firefox also has a setting to resist fingerprinting -- specifically, it always hands out the canvas fingerprint of Torbrowser, which is the most common fingerprint out there (since most others are unique). You can also turn off webRTC and webGL to prevent information leakage there, but that can probably be done on Chrome also.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Geemer posted:

This is apparently the addon they're pushing in their studies based mitigation, you know, for people that don't want to enable those. Or wait for them to trigger, I guess.

https://storage.googleapis.com/moz-fx-normandy-prod-addons/extensions/hotfix-update-xpi-intermediate%40mozilla.com-1.0.2-signed.xpi

It worked instantly on my android.

I love you.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

I wonder how much of a bump in downloads PaleMoon and Waterfox are getting this weekend.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Im_Special posted:

It's almost like the address bar should be for addresses and the search bar for searches, crazy.

I always turn off automatic searches from the url bar and I've never used the search bar. Instead I have an old habit I picked up way way back in the days when I used Konqueror: keyworded bookmarks for all the sites I frequently search. It's faster and more flexible and just seems more elegant to me. See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-search-from-address-bar for how it's done.

With the searches I have set up, if I want to see the wikipedia article on Richard Nixon, I type "wp: Richard Nixon" on the url bar and go directly there. Same thing for a google map ("ggm: Clark and Belmont to O'Hare Airport") or to see what I've posted in a particular forums thread ("sa: 3431449" for this thread).

Try out my custom searches if you like. Import this into your bookmarks and customize to your heart's content (such as replacing my SA user ID with your own on that last one, or replacing my keywords with ones that make more sense to you):
code:
<!DOCTYPE NETSCAPE-Bookmark-file-1>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<TITLE>Bookmarks</TITLE>
<H1>Bookmarks Menu</H1>
<DL><p>
    <DT><H3>Quicksearch</H3>
    <DL><p>
        <DT><A HREF="https://www.google.com/search?&q=%s" SHORTCUTURL="gg:">Google quicksearch</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://www.google.com/search?q=%s&btnI=I%27m+Feeling+Lucky&sourceid=mozilla-search" SHORTCUTURL="ggl:">Google Lucky quicksearch</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=%s" SHORTCUTURL="ggi:">Google Image quicksearch</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://www.google.com/search?q=%s&tbm=isch&tbs=itp:animated" SHORTCUTURL="ggia:">Google Image Animated</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://maps.google.com/maps?output=classic&q=%s" SHORTCUTURL="ggm:">Google Maps quicksearch</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%s" SHORTCUTURL="ddg:">DuckDuckGo quicksearch</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=%s" SHORTCUTURL="wp:">Wikipedia quicksearch</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=%s" SHORTCUTURL="ma:">Memory Alpha quicksearch</A>
        <DT><A HREF="https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?userid=138730&threadid=%s" SHORTCUTURL="sa:">SA Forums My Posts in a Thread</A>
    </DL><p>
</DL>

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Bugsy posted:

Is there an extension or even a greasemonkey script to display youtube titles on the forums? The one I was using doesn't work now for some reason, but was working fine yesterday.

I've been using Youtube Link Title for years, but it also stopped working for me today. Usually when this happens it just means that youtube changed something and the script writers have to catch up and push out a new version. Takes a few days, usually. But concerningly, this time the script seems to have vanished from greasyfork, so I don't know what's going on there.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I found a discussion on reddit that says Link Title uses an expired YouTube API key which is why it's not working.

They offer a solution which is supposed to give you a new one to paste into the code, but damned if I could get it to work.

So if everyone will be using their own API key for this now, then that means we're identifying ourselves to Google (or at the very least handing them a nice clear fingerprint) every time we load a page, anywhere on the Internet, that has a youtube link? Yikes.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Klyith posted:

That ship has kinda sailed my dude. This forum doesn't work if you block ajax.googleapis.com so google already knows you are reading this thread.

Yes, but if you weren't logged in to google, or were using first-party isolation, then it's a lot harder for google to correlate those requests into their profile of you. Now, every time you visit a page with a youtube link, even if you don't play any of the videos, you're telling google "hi, this is the owner of API key #12345-23456, also known as my-real-name@gmail.com, please give me the title and thumbnail image for the following videos". And then, because you looked at a few discussions in D&D, they start to assume you're a Trump fan, because he features so heavily in your requests. And if you go to forums.your-odd-fetish.com, if anyone posts youtube links, suddenly they know you're into [whatever]. They don't even need to fingerprint you to figure out who you are, you're handing them your identity with every single request. This happens whether you're logged in to google or not, and despite any anti-tracking measures you've taken. Even if you make a brand-new google account for the api key, unless you're very careful, it's still going to be highly correlatable to you.

Apologies for the :tinfoil:, but it's never safe to assume Google isn't tracking the hell out of you.

Kheldarn posted:

My question is why should we have to make our own API keys. Why can't someone just make a new one for the script, and replace the old one?

This would be the best solution (assuming there are no per-key traffic limits or anything like that), but unless the original author of the script comes back and does this in the official code, good luck getting everyone in the world who uses Youtube Link Title to agree on which key to use.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

I've been happily using Thunderbird for many years now. It's nice and stable, and it can't need THAT much maintenance. Email isn't really a moving target like the Web can be.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I was doing a casual glance out of curiosity, and looking into it with more scrutiny it seems like the cheap ones are trash.

A few years ago a coworker came in all proud of the "one terabyte" USB drive he'd gotten from China for unbelievably cheap. We laughed at him and loaded up a program to test it. Its memory started overwriting itself after (I think) 512 megs.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

doctorfrog posted:

I don't see a lot of this, but I've been pretty drat happy with Firefox lately.

Me too. The whole extension-pocalypse that many of us were predicting with 57/Quantum... simply didn't happen. Since then things have only improved.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Lambert posted:

Yeah, but I assume the government would be more interested in your emails, or chat messages than your rear end collection.

That's what ProtonMail and Signal are for. :ninja:

e: And Veracrypt to keep your butts in. :butt:

Powered Descent fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jan 9, 2020

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

OhFunny posted:

Firefox Beta on Android has been transitioned to Firefox Preview. Still separate names and apps, but the same now.

Lost some add-ons which sucks.

And holy cow, I hate the new interface. :(

e: It nuked all my about :config entries too. Hope that's only going to happen with the beta, and not when actual Firefox hits this point...

Powered Descent fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 24, 2020

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

EpicCodeMonkey posted:

All I want is to be able to set the home page to my home intranet site, or at least to the bookmarks list like the current Firefox. Apparently either of those is too hard to implement now, somehow.

At this point I'm just hoping the tabs can actually become "tabs" again, visible in a row along the top of the screen, instead of a separate list that you have to switch to.

I also hope for a way to make the URL bar (and tabs, if they ever come back) NOT scroll off the top when you move the view down, only to come back when you move back upwards a bit. I've always found that sort of thing annoying.

Fix those two and I'll stop whining. (For now.) :)

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Sab669 posted:

You can also use Alt+D to focus the address bar. I had no idea about F6 but I never much liked using the F keys for anything, especially if you're on a laptop and need to hold down the actual Fn key too.

I've always been a Ctrl-L guy. Had no idea there were so many other shortcuts mapped to the same thing.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Look at the bright side, if Mozilla goes under then at least they won't be able to ruin Thunderbird. :buddy:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Lightningproof posted:

So uh, if Firefox is gently drifting into an iceberg, anyone have positive experiences with any alternatives (inb4 obligatory "Chrome" gag)?

If I had to switch my "daily driver" browser today (edit: and if all the Firefox derivatives like palemoon or waterfox were doomed to go down with the same ship), I'd probably end up on Chromium. At least it shoves less Google branding in your face than Chrome does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

wooger posted:

Vivaldi is windows only, so worthless for me.

Inceltown posted:

Vivaldi is on Mac at least. I have it installed on my MBA.

Kassad posted:

It's available for the big Linux distributions like Ubuntu or Fedora, too.

Therefore, by process of elimination, we conclude that wooger is running Haiku.