Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

I have been using Lavafox/Blackfox themes since forever but 29 broke them, when I set tabs to go on the bottom they appear too low and get partially obscured by the browser window and bookmarks tab (shown below). I would appreciate a way to correct this or suggestions for similar themes that are up to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Ublock keeps disappearing when I reset firefox now. If I go to the download page https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=search and reinstall it it works just fine, but only until the next time I reset the browser. I assume this is related to above but reading the link I still have no idea how to fix this. :(

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Thanks, found it, seems to work again. :)

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

This started popping up on random webpages but also just whenever I start firefox with no page loaded yet:

Anyone else experienced this, should I get rid of Ublock?

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Thanks, yep the popup itself is from my antivirus, just the source is a concern.