Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LoKout
Apr 2, 2003

Professional Fetus Taster

Toast Museum posted:

Tabs-on-top saves some space, but it takes longer to navigate menus with the consolidated menu button.

It sure does sometimes. Fortunately the Alt key will make the "old" menu pop back into place and you can navigate from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LoKout
Apr 2, 2003

It's been working fine for me, actually better than FF5. Have you tried making a new profile to see if that helps? If so, cleaning/compacting your SQLite databases might make a difference. They hold your history and some other stuff. CCleaner will do this for you if you want to give it a try.

LoKout
Apr 2, 2003

What kind of mouse do you have/do you have any software installed that modifies the mouse (Logitech SetPoint, et. al.)? I've had to remap the forward/back keys in SetPoint before to alt-left and alt-right. Sometimes SetPoint also decides to screw with the mouse settings and simply resetting the thing to default has also fixed forward/back keys for me in the past.