Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Xander77 posted:

I'm running xp, so I'm assuming that changes things (since C:\ apparently doesn't have an appdate folder at all, at least not one that Search can fine)?
You can use the %appdata% environment variable to find your application data path. You can just enter %appdata% in places like Explorer or the run menu to bring it up. In Windows XP, %appdata% should point to C:\Documents and Settings\{Username}\Application Data by default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Anyone else having problems with Outlook.com in Firefox 40? Performance is terrible for me (actually performance isn't great across the board at the moment, not sure if it's an extension or the browser itself) and it takes ages to load messages in the reading pane.
I have a similar problem. Performance has been terrible with Outlook.com and Amazon.com the past few Firefox versions.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

WattsvilleBlues posted:

I wonder if it's extensions - these are mine:

You using one or more of those?
The only extension we have in common is uBlock.