Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Is 'switch to tab' still enabled in 6? And is there an easier way to disable it without another extension?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
The new favorite button is so terrible. You can't even tell what you're favoriting or where you're favoriting it to.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
It's just a terrible choice. I still don't know how to favorite a website without adding it to the unsorted category and then manually moving it.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Avenging Dentist posted:

You're aware that you can just click the star again and it pops up a little box to customize the bookmark, right? It's not clear if that's what you're already doing or not.

Thanks, but that seems dumb. Oh well

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Im starting to see paid search result ads on youtube for the first time. I tried both ublock and adblock. Does anyone know which list blocks those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Minor question, but does anyone know how to make the back arrow darker if it's able to be used? Maybe its just me but the current version looks like the older grayed out version, and they just made the grayed out version even lighter.