Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Hello all, on Windows 10 using Google Sheets, if I scroll my mouse wheel it scrolls a page and a half of rows (~100) rather than just a few. This insane scrolling doesn't occur on any other sites. How can I address this? I want to see the next few rows and then those aren't even on the screen after the scroll finishes.

Thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

wooger posted:

Don’t have this issue, same setup.

What mouse do you have? Any special driver software installed?

Does the issue happen with a fresh profile (launch with Firefox.exe —p)?
What extensions do you have installed, and does the issue happen with them all disabled?

Logitech Trackball MX ERGO. No special drivers other than the manufacturer.

Nothing too crazy from an extension standpoint, I'll go through and disable them later to see if it makes an impact but here they are:

- 1password Extension
- Auto tab discard
- Enhancer for Youtube
- Facebook Container
- SALR

e: Just confirmed, disabling extensions doesn't resolve it.
e2: Disabling smooth scrolling in my logitech options fixed it!

TraderStav fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jan 20, 2020