Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

My Lovely Horse posted:

The Ring girl emerging from a toilet is the most authentic goth thing in the whole house. The rest takes itself too seriously.

If you look her hair is draped over the seat. She’s clearly going into the toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Lutha Mahtin posted:

im the elon-brand battery packs sitting outside, exposed to the elements :tesla:

Eh, they can be installed outside fine. That’s a casing you see, not just a battery propped on the wall. But they recommend you place them inside for protection from the temperature swings more than anything.

You can find tons of photos of them on the outside of a house.

But who knows what other insanity lurks in the house that crypto built.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

From my experience, Samsung appliances have really* strongly adhered protective films. To the point that I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to take them off or not :shrug:

*) I really mean really.

TBF, that DID happen with the first round of their foldable screen phones. People honestly thought the top layer of the screen was some for shipping screen protector. A lot of the review demo units got proper hosed up.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Empty Sandwich posted:

this juke to cars is handy bc I just saw a car that made me think of this thread: the cracks in the plastic bumper had been repaired by drilling a series of neat tiny holes and then suturing them together with plastic zip ties

Also known as a drift stitch, since they crack a LOT of plastic. It's about as much about the aesthetics as the practical temp repair.