Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God
I'm pretty sure that what's really going on with the story hasn't been revealed yet, or at least only hinted at. I could be wrong, but it seems like its hinting at being more than just Baam's story.

Also, I love the crazy bizarre tests :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Nahxela posted:

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/61/3

The Bull is kind of creepy.
I taste delicious.

Awesome chapter. I'm still snickering from that last panel :D

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

The crazy complicated games are the best part of this series.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Serious Frolicking posted:

Did they even say what the benefit of the dark bullets was? It seemed like there was no point in using them.

It looks like the dark bullets have two advantages. You don't have to beat someone else and take their bullet, and you can't shoot yourself with light bullets but can qualify by shooting someone else with dark (this also means that at least one person in each group will have to win by dark bullet).

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Nahxela posted:

What if a team amasses enough light bullets for each member, then everyone shoots one other team member simultaneously so they're all teleported/qualify?

I would guess they couldn't be quite simultaneous enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Nitrousoxide posted:

I'm just really confused as to why Rachel would say in the previous episode that it's cool to go ahead and kill Bam et al and then they'd go and wagon circle up on him to keep him safe as soon as the round starts..

Also is the black March even going to work for lizard girl? Didn't it say it didn't like females to Yuri?

The question was if it was okay to kill all of them, phrased in a way that implied it was Baam, but from this episode it might be taken to mean all of the other teams.