Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Hoaqin eats souls, shits out clones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Bernardo Orel posted:

Is there a place in Tower where FUG doesn't have influence / people?

I'd wager a lot of rankers that aren't tied to the great families have their reasons to see the hierarchy in the Tower thrown into disarray. To get up the Tower, you must fight/murder a lot of people, so FUG being evil is no issue for most people.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I'm starting to get extremely lost with all the different groups moving at different speeds, now they're doing a cutaway to another group in the past? Aaaaah...

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Maybe the cave Baam was in at the start of the series was actually the womb of the tower and Baam is actually a baby tower and will one day grow into a new tower

Did I just blow anyone's mind

What does this mean for Rachel?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

If fug loses to Baam but proudly proclaimed him as the new Slayer, Baam might get the established families after him. Could be a new source of conflict.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

This poo poo is still way too confusing. But at least it's good poo poo.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Gotta love straight forward sound effects like STAB.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Bernardo Orel posted:

Nice to see our princess has her priorities straight.

Powerful people with facial scars always turn evil, so she's right to worry.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

If she doesn't, Khun can throw some more coins.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

That's got to be Roen, right?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Khun's the kind of guy who wants to have control over everything, so knowing the backstory of his Irregular friend is going to help him control that friend. He's probably very envious of how easily Rachel seems to do it.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Here's hoping that Bam doesn't fall unconscious for a few months again after this game is done.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Bernardo Orel posted:

Well that seems a bit over the top. Here have a billions of souls injected, have fun trying to control them~

He's got room enough in the thorn.

Wonder how they'll get out of the trap. Punch through the walls?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Seemed that way. Good thing Bam remembered how to be Bam and pulled his Irregular poo poo again, controlling/copying shinsu like there's no tomorrow.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Rachel was full of poo poo, who knew?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Baam and the gang are still weak as poo poo compared to trained rankers, I think. But Baam is getting there.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Part of Bam's power is that he can use shinsu without needing the contracts, right? He's going to be king shot of that floor.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Rachel's plan: lose to the Kaiser, have Baam start obsessing over him. She'll finally be free.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

You'd think living for several hundred years, people would learn to stop accepting drinks from strangers.

Or stop underestimating everyone they meet.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

We've seen Androssi having lost a name but having a backup, could this be a bit of setup for Bam to lose his Viole name?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I wonder if this will end with characters powerful enough to topple the tower by sneezing too hard.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

If Rak loses his name, will they start calling him mangator?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Rachel is in the middle of some FUG power play, so chasing after her to stop that is a decent goal.

Bam was one plan of theirs, but they still got Emily and other machinations.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Weak boss, had trouble dealing with just 3 of the team.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

With Rak unconscious and definitely unable to hear them, everyone feels comfortable calling him a turtle.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Time for Bam to show how overpowered he's become.

Or this name hunt station was just massively overestimated.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Next time Baam wears a wig, it should be a Trump wig. Make the Tower great again!

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Khun keeps being Khun. Turns out the key to climbing the Tower is to just be slightly smarter than the average guy.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I choose you, Isu!

I did not expect them to get there that fast.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

That pretty much excludes Bam losing his Viole name, or letting Kaiser leave the station. He's gotta kill her before he dies, really doubt she'd let him heal up if she's alive in some way.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Sarcophallus posted:

Why not just take her name and make her do it?

That's how they got sent to the exploding escalator.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

This ended completely different than I thought it would. I thought they'd break their ties with Fug by having the Viole name stolen, but looks like they're even more indebted to Fug now.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Sounds like Yuri wanted an irregular boytoy.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Now we have to wonder if he's so powerful because of the finger frog, or if he got the finger frog cause he's so powerful.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

There are too many characters to mentally keep track of all the time, so getting rid of some is a good idea. Don't know if they all needed to be killed off so fast though.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The most important thing about Rachel is that she's technically irregular, so isn't bound by magic to Jahads immortality. She and Bam are probably also able to kill Karaka and Wangnan, though they might not realize it.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Is it too soon to get the thread title changed to 'No Longer Featuring ManGator'?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Is that a translation error when Rachel says she's also a regular? I'm thinking she's meant to say irregular.

This update also has me thinking she might join the main cast to go up the tower past floor 134.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Hypocrisy posted:

Good for Rachel for trying to gain another companion through logic and cooperation as opposed to Baam who gets companions through divine intervention/being pretty.

Baam actually cares about them compared to Rachel who dumps them as fast as she can find them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Jose posted:

seems a bit silly to give the keys to the higher floors to your secret children

It's part of the key, meaning someone has to go collect all the rings and the 13 weapons to advance past Jahad. Guy's counting on his sons and adopted daughters to be strong enough to keep that from happening.