Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Gado proving that talking is a free action.
Yama proving his trigger word is Jahad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

EvilTaytoMan posted:

"They look like us, but way douchier".
Why can't Doom be this cool all the time? It's all "I'm going to genocide the canine people" with him.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Two Tone Shoes posted:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-42/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=460

I feel a bit weird getting pumped up and excited for being able to root for the Machiavellian soul eating genocide monster but, hey, here we are.

Let's be honest. We're rooting against Kallahan and not for White.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Dante80 posted:

By the time this thing ends Baam will look like a pimped gaia online avatar.

I can't believe he's been flying around on butterfly wings for like 3 chapters now.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Here's another one with a bit more going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yMNfPj9Bqc

Ironically, while I think the quality of the characters and animation is not great, it works well for how ToG started out. Couldn't help but notice the already annoying added details like that one regular with the rifle pointing it at Leroro. There was one guy who had the stones to shittalk a ranker at that time but everyone very consistently terrified of him. I wish studios wouldn't add scenes like this

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Go sit in the corner Charlie, the adults are talking.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Outside of the choice in music for the opening. I can dig the art style they are going for here as it tries to capture early ToG while also being very arthouse. Might stick around for more than the first 3.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Oh boy, it's my favorite game of trying to remember how many stacking and upgraded powerups Baam has gotten. Because now we've got a real horn and not a neon horn for our red/blue oni cosplay. And I'm not going to lie, for a moment there I thought Baam might absorb a fraction of the Essence of Bravery. That can still happen but not this chapter.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Gologle posted:

I don't remember and don't want to go looking through the webcomic to find out, when did Khun catch on that Rachel betrayed Bam? Was it immediately or after climbing up the tower a little bit with her?

I recall him figuring it out after the debrief because there was an inconsistency between what the doctor said about Rachel's legs and what Rachel herself was saying. That's why he had Bruce Lee form a separate group to climb the tower while he stuck himself to Rachel and made his own team.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

drat, did not realize I'd missed a chapter and that Augusgus was here much less that he's also a slayer in FUG. That was more surprising than kallavan temporarily joining the Baam brigade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Gologle posted:

Are you ready to board the HELL TRAIN???

I really, really do not want to board the hell train again.