Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

Ytlaya posted:

Holy crap, really? Can someone point me to where this was hinted at/stated?

The closest thing to an outright statement is by Hwa Ryun in Season 2 Chapter 35, where she calls him "Prince of the Red Light District." Now I have no idea if that phrase has the same meaning in Korean as it does here or what it's supposed to mean. It's the closest thing there is to a direct statement though.

There a few other things that support it.He has a red Zahard ring, something normally only worn by princesses if I recall correctly; and also he aspires to become King. Now for someone who has only shown fairly mediocre power so far, this seems a fairly unrealistic ambition to have unless he knows he actually has the potential to somehow overthrow or succeed the ruler of the whole tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

Chapter 169

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

Looks like this is on break for a week while SIU is getting his wrist checked out, in case anyone was wondering where this week's chapter was.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

There is also a whole bunch of info about major characters such as Mazino that is on the authors notes that get posted with each chapter. These used to get translated in the pre-Webtoon days, but are harder to find now

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

Yeah all these fights between nobodies + sudden backstory dumps are slowing this arc down to a crawl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

A lot of snakes sure seem to be having a rough time this episode