Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

only the martyrs have their identities remembered. please remember me, i beg you!
koon is the real protagonist anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

only the martyrs have their identities remembered. please remember me, i beg you!

Serious Frolicking posted:

However, it is also possible that every character becoming slavishly loyal to Baam is just poor writing. Too soon to tell, really.

yeah, i'm pretty sure it's just this. standard power of friendship stuff you see in every shonen comic.

otoh, if it turns out that the "power of friendship" for Baam was a passive form of mind control, that would be kind of interesting.

Elemennop
Dec 29, 2004

Is Mazino his family name? He may just be repping his clan or what not?