Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«27 »
Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Welp I just realized it's been 10 years and a few days since being front row at my last (and only) Ween show. Time is a thing that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

A couple more months and it'll be 10 years since their last studio album

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

The last time I saw them was 17 years ago

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

We will fight them to the last. And we will defend those that cannot defend themselves. Today we fight, brothers and sisters. Today we stand up and never, ever relent. Brothers and sisters -- prepare yourselves. Today we go to WAR!

Lipstick Apathy

Enos Cabell posted:

Where are you located? They're still touring and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Albany, NY but I'm broke as poo poo and trying to put money together to visit my mom since she just started chemo. No concerts in my immediate future, sadly.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Fenrir posted:

Albany, NY but I'm broke as poo poo and trying to put money together to visit my mom since she just started chemo. No concerts in my immediate future, sadly.

poo poo, sorry about your mom man. Lost my aunt to cancer just yesterday, that poo poo can gently caress off forever.

Before the breakup/hiatus a few years back, Ween toured pretty much every year. I'd be shocked if they don't announce a bunch of dates for next spring/summer.

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

Sir Bobert Fishbone posted:

Welp I just realized it's been 10 years and a few days since being front row at my last (and only) Ween show. Time is a thing that happens.

Which show? The reason I ask is because the first time I saw them was June 10th, 10 years ago, very close to front row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

talktapes posted:

Which show? The reason I ask is because the first time I saw them was June 10th, 10 years ago, very close to front row.

June 13.

This my goofy tall-rear end head:

«27 »