Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«34 »
doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

It was only today that I realized, as I was whistling the tune, Mister Richard Smoker's similarity to the Woody Woodpecker theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

http://youtubedoubler.com/qcY7

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

listerine and mr. green

Nardwuar vs ween is out! http://nardwuar.com/rad/nardwuar-vs-ween/

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

poo poo that is awesome but I was hoping for a 2018 interview. Really got my hopes up

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

listerine and mr. green

HEY YA

https://archive.org/details/ween201...8-10-20t17.flac

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

That slowed down Stroker Ace is the loving poo poo, yo.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Outrageous Lumpwad

caligulamprey posted:

That slowed down Stroker Ace is the loving poo poo, yo.

Very good stuff especially considering normal stroker ace is a bottom-tier ween song.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Bold Robot posted:

Very good stuff especially considering normal stroker ace is a bottom-tier ween song.
It's definitely the Ambrosia Parsley of their Motorhead homages.

I will never forget the guy at the Vegas shows screaming for Ambrosia Parsley all three nights. Really?!

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

woah archive.org has a winamp skin now

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!

lmao they played like half of The Pod in Milwaukee

tbh I wish I could remember more of the show, it was really good but I figured I'd get good and browned out beforehand and as a result my memory is spotty here

real good show, even though The Rave's acoustics suck. Ween's crowds rule. at least 3 dudes in chicken suits and lots of dreadlocks everywhere you turned. one dude in a wheelchair right in the center and people kept buying him beers. which, by the way, is super expensive, but hell yeah...Ween

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

listerine and mr. green

Yeah that was one awesome show. They came out and cranked it up to 11 the entire show. Pulled out some rare stuff as well.

Wisconsin really showed their love as well. It was deafining how loud the crowd got before the encore.

When Laura is the second song you know you are in for something special.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!

yea we actually arrived like 10 minutes late. when we got there I was like..."is this uh....'Laura'??? how long have they been onstage??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

JAMOOOL posted:

I figured I'd get good and browned out beforehand and as a result my memory is spotty here

Pretty much every Ween show for me. I get up the next morning and look at a set list and I'm like, what the gently caress show was I at?

«34 »