Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Leyburn posted:

I still can't believe they have split up. They were one of those bands that you just assumed would be around forever. And to split it up without even discussing it with the only other band member, and doing it through the medium of Rolling loving Stone of all things, while promoting your new tepid as piss album of boring, middle of the road, sentimental cover songs just makes it all the worse.

Jeez. That was sad to read. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Happy birthday! :)

Now's a good as time as any to familiarise myself with Pure Guava. Ashamedly, I don't think I've ever listened to it in its entirety.