Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.O.G.O.G.B.Y.N.
Dec 31, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Chocolate Town is a wonderful song. It would sound like a normal pop tune if it weren't for the diminished chords that pretty much make it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1uT6itlGQY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.O.G.O.G.B.Y.N.
Dec 31, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Got a little more used to Quebec. "The Argus" is my pick of the moment from it. Not only the melodies and the structure is great, but the Weens' primitive society-themed lyrics, along with "Among His Tribe"'s, rule.

"Transdermal Celebration"'s too. "But the mutants that I see shine their beauty onto me, I wish you could see them"! I wish the clip for it was more grotesque.

D.O.G.O.G.B.Y.N. fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Feb 21, 2012