Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Globochem
Jul 19, 2003
We own everything so you don't have to.

HerzogZwo posted:

Aaron's tour is actually turning around, he has at least stopped playing 12 Rod McKeun songs and then 3 Ween songs, now it's mostly Ween. However, from what I hear not many people are showing up.

I wasn't going to but I ended up getting a ticket for the Austin show. I feel pretty jaded as a fan by the way he's handled things over the past few months but at the same time he's written a ton of my favorite songs and I feel the need to support.

Whether Ween ever plays together again or not it's going to be awesome when all this bullshit passes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Globochem
Jul 19, 2003

Happy Hippo posted:

According to a recent interview on Marc Maron's podcast (WTF with Marc Maron) he interviewed Gene. I imagine that'll be up sometime soon.

Episode 309 from 8/30/12. It was recorded before the split.

Globochem
Jul 19, 2003

thepokey posted:

drat no studio of Let's Get Divorced there, was hoping for that one.

What do people think of Moistboyz 5? Lots of good stuff on there, Chickendick is the most Ween sounding song I think Moistboyz have done. Can just imagine how delighted Mickey must have been at getting to yell out "Chickendick!" in a song.

I'm loving it. I listened to it once when it first came out and I was kinda 'eh,' but I gave it another shot and now I bought the LP and have listened to it like nine times already. It's got more diverse sounds than most Moistboyz records, I think it'd surprise most people who haven't listened to them in a while.