Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OfChristandMen
Feb 14, 2006

GENERIC CANDY AVATAR #2

What a great loving read, including his follow up:

someone on facebook posted:

Your a great writer. I have a question that will prob go unanswered but hey why not- have you always written the set lists? Do you enjoy creating them or just do it because you picked the short straw?

Mickey Melchiondo posted:

i have written every set list
it's a very big part of my day that i take very seriously, the band members know to leave me alone when i do it--i alott two hours to write it altho it doesnt take that long. say we're playing Chicago, first thing i do is go back and look at what we played there the last 2 times and then i make sure we dont open or close w the same tunes etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OfChristandMen
Feb 14, 2006

GENERIC CANDY AVATAR #2
Show in Bend, OR was super intense.

They played The Mollusk album in its entirety before devolving into a suuuuper brown set.

Deaner went on a tangent during "The Blarney Stone" about all of the bed bug bites he got in a hotel in Reno.

It was super magical. They didn't play an encore but basically everything after the Mollusk was an encore.

Including the dopest "Stallion pt. 1" at sunset, which my concertmate told me happened in Bend almost exactly 5 years ago and they acknoweldged it which was pretty special.