Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ashmole posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ8H_6DOpf0

This song owns. It has a Sonic Youth quality to it but with a lot of gazeyness.

Also, Panda Riot is pretty awesome. Look up the song "night animation" on Spotify.

Reminds me of Eric's Trip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Fart of Presto posted:

While I fully understand the need to have it as an individual physical object, it is available on the EP's 1988-1991 compilation album, but you probably already knew that :)

Yeah, I'm a tiny bit disappointed with this.
It's great that the major works are available on streaming for everyone, and that the re-issues seems cool, with Loveless having 2 versions on CD and all the vinyls also getting a free download thrown in, but I had really hoped for more.

The story about it I saw said two albums are coming too

Of course, they'll probably not release it until 2037

https://thequietus.com/articles/29793-my-bloody-valentine-domino

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I dunno, I make shoegaze-sounding protest songs with lots of guitar pedals about how I'd like for people to bring me 100 Nazi Scalps, but you do you, Tobi.

Confession: I never liked Bikini Kill. I tried. Bounced off of them repeatedly.

I like them fine but Tobi really wasn't that vital to why. It's the Kathleen Hanna show, and everyone knows it.

Also does she not see her own hypocrisy here? She complains about authoritarianism....while basically trying to dictate what people should and shouldn't be doing.

Maybe she should focus on making the change she wants to see instead of being a footnote to important peoples' careers.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Last post about this:

Where the gently caress does she get off declaring their emotions and introversion is performative? gently caress off.