Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

"'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy.' That's hard times! That's hard times!"

Zero000 posted:

So who's going to Season's Beatings???

I am! I'm entered in AE and I'll be working in the Focus Fire booth most of the time, so come say hello (I'll be the big, fat, goony looking dude.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

"'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy.' That's hard times! That's hard times!"

OrangeCrush posted:

http://www.focus-fire.com/company/

maybe?

Yep. We brought all of the equipment that is being used for AE, MVC3, and MK.

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

S-Alpha posted:

I don't know where people find these magical, perfect scenes, but every scene I've ever found has just been filled with the worst of the worst.

One was a group of elitist cockbags who, at one point, actually screamed and cursed at a person who had just joined because he wasn't very good, and such. Despite his obvious willingness to learn, they just kept telling him to get out. He never came back, and I too left shortly after that.

The other was a group of Brawl fans that occasionally dabbled in other things, but they weren't very good at it. The most recent one was a group of dope-smoking retards who probably had a mere handful of braincells between them, and the one time I went to a session with them, it was mainly involved with watching people beat their faces against a controller and were amazed when things happen. (Dust + Jump combo is apparently loving amazing in their world)

Wisconsin: Where FGs go to die.

Let me guess, Milwaukee and then Madison?

I'm in La Crosse, and we have an alright thing going. No 24 hour "crack sessions," but we usually go for a good 6-8 hours.

Eckertmania
May 11, 2007

interrodactyl posted:

Holy poo poo this thread went downhill fast.

Out of curiosity:

1) Are you going to EVO?

2) Which official games are you entering?

3) Which F-EVO tournaments are you entering?

4) Assuming they exist, which side tournaments are you entering?

1) Yes

2) AE and KOF

3) None

4) No idea. I'll play it by ear.

• Locked thread