Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rocket USA
Sep 14, 2011
There were a couple of people who literally just played on those setups all day unless you forced them off. It's good they were enthusiastic at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket USA
Sep 14, 2011
The only issue there is a 1v1 match with players who aren't very familiar with their characters doesn't make for a compelling watch, even if their spacing and hit confirms are on point.

rocket USA
Sep 14, 2011
BB has it, Guilty Gear doesn't. It was one of the accessibility things they added to the game because they felt (for better or worse) Guilty Gear's execution barrier was too punishing.

rocket USA
Sep 14, 2011

S-Alpha posted:

All of the aforementioned groups were college groups. Shootoffs of the larger gaming clubs in the area, I believe.

One of the absolute best decisions our local college fighting game group made (Jmcrofts can probably back me up on this) was to be inclusive but also to have little or nothing to do with the bigger campus gaming clubs.

rocket USA
Sep 14, 2011

Zexerous posted:

As a side note, the venue has that american gladiators jousting.

It's a 3 hour drive from Indy but I'm going to try to make it up just for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket USA
Sep 14, 2011
Isn't that just Alessi's gimmick from the Capcom JoJo's game?

v other than the kid thing obviously

rocket USA fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Sep 3, 2014

• Locked thread