Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«854 »
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

Time
 to die.

Snowy posted:

So am I going to see any of you in the pit at the Misfits show tonight?

I loving wish they would tour this poo poo.

Even with fat Danzig wheezing it's still good tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AghrJFkrdOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Fun Shoe

Vintersorg posted:

I loving wish they would tour this poo poo.

Even with fat Danzig wheezing it's still good tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AghrJFkrdOM

It was pretty loving cool, never thought Iíd see them and with Dave Lombardo too so that was double cool.

Suicidal Tendencies kind of sucked imo. I only really know the first album and the songs from Welcome to Venice so I wasnít into most of their stuff. They played Subliminal so that was good.

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Every time I listen to this I become more convinced that Archspire's songs were written by a Markov chain trained on the collected works of Dethklok and 20 3-minute videos of microwave popcorn popping

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Finally got a chance to see Cannabis Corpse the other night, and I kinda love that Phil had a preamble for every song to tell you that it's about weed.

Dadbod Apocalypse
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

understandable since itís such a very subtle thread throughout their songs

Klaaz
Sep 23, 2003

I've seen Ghost 5 times now and liked their first two albums but since last show they started to bore me and I lost interest. Not the greatest Ghost story, but there you go

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

A human heart posted:

Is that good or bad?

You decide.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

Gains Goblin

Vulture Culture posted:

Every time I listen to this I become more convinced that Archspire's songs were written by a Markov chain trained on the collected works of Dethklok and 20 3-minute videos of microwave popcorn popping

I was laughing through the whole album at how ridiculous it was, then the dude started doing pig squeal vocals at the end of one of the tracks and I lost it.

Still a fun listen.

OpaqueEcho
Feb 8, 2003

oh no no bro oh no

murked by dragon posted:

every song on the new amorphis album is good

agreed, the bonus track Brother and Sister is also great

OpaqueEcho fucked around with this message at May 21, 2018 around 16:05

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

i know it's already been said but gently caress the new alkaloid is so good and fun

«854 »