Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

If "The View" is any indication, then Lulu lies on the same level of awfulness as Bob Dylan's Christmas album: so bad it's hilarious. I'll give the rest of the songs a listen, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

captainOrbital posted:

Man, I totally have to check out this Lulu thing now.
http://www.loureedmetallica.com/listen-to-lulu.php

Listen to any song, they're all hilariously awful.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Anybody heard of Unlocking the Truth? Because they just signed a record deal with Sony. Two of the members are 13 and the other one is 12. Not mentioned: they're from East Flatbush, which isn't exactly Williamsburg in terms of being a music hotbed or in terms of being a hip neighborhood.

Please be gentle on me if they're not actually a metal band, I don't know too much about the genre.