Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

I'M NOT ABOUT TO START SPENDING MONEY ON THE FORUMS, THANKS.

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Just got a ticket to see Gwar/Devildriver/Cancer Bats. I've never seen any of them before, but Gwar should be... interesting.

If anyone's in Seattle on the 10th, this will be the lineup in addition to Municipal Waste, Napalm Death, and. . . I forget who else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

Vintersorg posted:

Feeling a bit burned on the recent GWAR tour. Brockie was doing a kickstarter-like thing where if you donated money towards his book you'd get a pass to any non-festival show, a meet and greet plus a shirt and poster from him.

Is there a link for this?

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

That is pretty awesome. I already have tickets for Saturday (plus, I guess it counts as a festival), but I kinda want a copy of this RPG. Thanks!

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

So I saw Gwar for the first time Tuesday night.

Hell yeah! Going to see them again tomorrow. I'm hoping that the show will be better than last year, but I really hate the venue. Upside, though: Municipal Waste and Napalm Death!

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Napalm Death brought it so loving hard tonight.

Yeah, they were on pretty good in Seattle on Saturday.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

WASDF posted:

Aww shhiiiiiiit. Boris is touring the US. Bought my tickets for the Seattle gig(s) immediately. They're doing a normal show in every city with un-heard live songs outside of the US and new songs and another night they're doing Flood.

my god this is gonna be amazing. I need peeps to go with.

Sunday May 19th at the Crocodile. loving awesome. I saw Earth there a few months back. The Croc is an alright venue for that kind of stuff.

<edit> Going. Going so hard.
<double edit> Going to both.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

Cobra Commander posted:

Cannibal Corpse Napalm Death and Immolation in one tour! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1Jtr5liW4
Im gonna die.

Napalm Death puts on a loving awesome show.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

Dopethrone are badass. I had them on repeat for a good while here recently.

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

FedoraDefender420 posted:

Crust. Metal. Anarchism. Ska??? Yes, ska. Dirty, filthy, pissed-off ska. Not the most likely of combinations, but it works. Very well, in fact. These ultra radical hardcore anarchists come from Victoria BC, the home of some of the most intensely political bands in Canada. End progress is the soundtrack to an insurrection in the streets.

http://moshpittragedy.bandcamp.com/album/end-progress

You say those words but

I want crushing ska that is not bad. Where do I find this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loaf32
Feb 18, 2007

Well, I'm not going to make it. I wonder if it's the people who come up with the idea to do it are all horrible, or if the idea is like a mind virus that will turn even the most able and competent bands into poo poo-producers.