Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Can I get some thrash recommends I've been listening to a lot of Lost Society but they have turned into pure garbage and it's makin me sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Thanks dudes, those all kick rear end

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Posting from 2 pages back in time but lol holy poo poo I hadn't thought about Iced Earth in years, the levels of cheese in this song are never gonna stop cracking me up, the whole song is an absolute goldmine

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

TeamJesus posted:

It's pretty crazy how common it is among metalheads for Children of Bodom being their gateway band into more extreme metal.

I've had the exact conversations many times with others. Specifically it often went from CoB to Kalmah.

lol This is literally me

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I've been cranking out Hatecrew, Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder for the first time in at least a decade and they loving rip. Follow the Reaper has a special place for me cos it was the first one I got into and it blew my mind.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Some of it owns and I think they wrote a song about Dragonball Z :thunk:

e] Weird that Put Your Back Into It The Oar isn't on the album, that one was good. His voice is that is insane in that one too

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Aug 6, 2022

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

e: she just posted In Flames singing Behind Space to her IG. Proud dad.

drat, when you said "old stuff" I didn't expect anywhere near that old, thats awesome.

In other news Lost Society put out another album that somehow sucks even more than their last few did :smith: starting to think they actually sold their souls for guitar powers and this was the catch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Yo I just wanna say that I found out about Orbit Culture from this thread when the latest album came out and they're fuckin amazing and I haven't stopped listening to them since