Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

West posted:

They've still got some cool riffs left in 'em!

I'm really liking Worship Music. Fits almost perfectly as the missing link between Persistence of Time (personal favourite) and Sound of White Noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Slayer's Reign In Blood was released 25 years ago today.

Planning on blasting it all night.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

ShoogaSlim posted:

portrayal of guilt dropped a new EP that's 1/2 regular grindcore whatever songs and 1/2 those same songs but rerecorded with trello, french horn, and tuba. sounds like 1800s death metal satanic cult poo poo and i'm way way into it. such an interesting concept

AND they shot a little "movie" to go along with the second half of the album. incredible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvPCAJgy6Bk
Really cool concept, some good dungeon music (but not a huge fan of the vocals personally)

Spanish Manlove posted:

This came out a little bit ago (thanks nazzadan) and I've really enjoy it. The second song is my kinda poo poo where there's a d beat with some fancy open chord type riffs. The guitar and drum tone reminds me of sunami but with a fat snare instead of the picolo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWMg3OpbQz4
drat this rips, love it