Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Last night went and saw Katatonia and Opeth. Even though Mikael isn't using his harsh vocals anymore, I liked the obscure stuff they played. Reminds me of the stuff I hear on Deep Tracks on XM/Sirius but heavier. And as always Mikael is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Starting to get in a metal kick again and I absolutely love Death, so good timing for me to try out some of these bands. Thanks guys.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

My response was similar, it was "Alrighty then". Bunch of my friends posted this and it's funny to see one of my non-metal friends have his mind blown and another one say it was worse than Charlemagne. I don't know, he's got a pretty awesome voice, but I he is missing the mark where he could use that voice like not in this.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

That's fine, but he's not really singing, he's more being a character lending power to the song. I haven't heard too much so I don't have the greatest idea knowing what music he has done. It's just something is offsetting with the Christmas songs. Still funny to hear him doing metal Christmas songs.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Suffocation and Exhumed tonight. Haven't been to a show in a while so I'm stoked for tonight. And we get Frank Mullen back on the helm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Tonight should be pretty good. Cannibal Corpse, Immolation, and Napalm Death here in Seattle. Have to get in the mood listening to them before the show.