Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

Vintersorg posted:

Saw Korpiklaani & Arkona last night, poo poo was great, loved it.

Good to hear, they're gonna be in Texas on the 10th and I'm excited to go see them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

IRQ posted:

Huh, I didn't even know Arkona was female fronted.

I love Darkestrah though. Didn't know it was female fronted at first either. False registry vocals don't really give gender away.

Yeah, took me a bit to figure out that Arkona's lead singer was female too. Mostly because she actually does harsh vocals.

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

I took my son to see Rush last summer. He mostly sat there and played his DS. He'll rock out to AC/DC and loves Phil's scream that begins "Great Southern Trendkill," but he's mostly into stuff like Pitbull and Lady Gaga. Oh well.

Dad chat.

To take this the other way, my parents wanted to come along when I went to a Finntroll concert. That was an interesting experience. Luckily they missed a lot of the random "BLOOD OF CHRISTIANS" that happened during the concert.