Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crappers
Jun 16, 2012
So I finally got to see Inquisition (twice) a couple weeks back at Evil Invaders IV in Sydney. Hands down one of the best bands I've ever seen live. Played a lot of stuff from their newest album, but considering everything they've ever recorded is quality that's certainly not a bad thing. The slow, meandering Desolate Funeral Chant was pure loving bliss!

Other highlights of the weekend: Innsmouth, Vomitor, Assaulter, Hobbs Angel of Death, Hellbringer, Convent Guilt, Heresiarch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crappers
Jun 16, 2012
Absolutely, that's probably what blew me away so much. That just two dudes can create a sound like that. When I first heard that distinct Inquisition guitar tone I knew I was in for a ride (and the drumming is a sight to behold). If you ever get the chance to see them don't miss it for anything.

Crappers
Jun 16, 2012
Digging the hell out of this soon to be released Mongrel's Cross stream -> http://www.invisibleoranges.com/2012/06/io-exclusive-full-album-stream-mongrels-cross-the-sins-of-aquarius/

And now a little bit pissed I didn't get to the second day of Evil Invaders early enough to see them because I was hung over and trying to heal myself by drinking more beer in a pool at the hostel we stayed at.

By the way Corpsessed are great. Been meaning to order a shirt off DDR and this seems like a pretty good incentive!

Crappers
Jun 16, 2012
Fuuuuck me, revisiting Sacramentum's Far Away From the Sun for the first time in a while and it's kicking my arse more than ever with a good amount of nostalgia to go with it. Must have been back in early high school years that I had this thing on repeat forever. Still amazing.

Crappers
Jun 16, 2012
Two new ones kicking my arse lately:

Vomitor - The Escalation
Hellbringer - Dominion of Darkness

The latter especially. Just a tonne of well written, catchy, evil sounding thrash tracks that give me a strong Show No Mercy-ish vibe. Having previously released probably one of my most listened to EP's of recent times it did not disappoint at all.