Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!
I need some motivation to go see Black Tusk tomorrow in spite of the 6-10" of snow that's supposed to fall during the show. I missed them play with RED FANG at the same venue (an hour south in Boston) a few months back, ugh. I'm a southerner whose pussy gets all dry and sandy when the snow starts falling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!

Bob Shabazz posted:

New Kvelertak...

On first listen it's alright. Not quite what I was expecting/hoping and there's a block of songs that are all twice as long as they should be. Hopefully it grows on me.

Yeah, pretty much the same sentiment and I was enamored with their debut. Trepan and Undertro are solid at first blush.