Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DocMcgillicuddy
Jul 24, 2005

Stop! You need a new routine you've been on this one for almost a month man.

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

I don't get it. I agree it sounds like an Alice in Chains record (even though I like Black Give Way to Blue better). What's with this "grower" business? If I don't like an album to begin with, it's usually just because I didn't think it wasn't very good to begin with. The album is a mediocre rock album. This whole "give it a chance because it's Mastodon" crap is pretty lame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think he means upon hearing it again he likes it more. I hated Crack the Skye when it came out because it wasn't Blood Mountain. But now I could listen to that poo poo on repeat for hours. Most of my favorite albums and movies I didn't really like that much when I first heard or saw them.

But whatevs I can definitely see a lot of people not really being into this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU