Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Vier
Aug 5, 2007
People who use ipods are idiots. Oh well, that's all I wanted to say, back to posting about retarded World of Warcraft guild drama with the other non-idiots.

New thread! whats the chances of getting 32bp working?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vier
Aug 5, 2007
People who use ipods are idiots. Oh well, that's all I wanted to say, back to posting about retarded World of Warcraft guild drama with the other non-idiots.

Zeether posted:

How do you guys get started building giant rail networks so fast? My little gold/valuables train can barely earn me money, and it takes forever to fully load up at stations which wastes time and operating costs.

http://wiki.openttdcoop.org/Game_Start_with_Trains
http://wiki.openttdcoop.org/Game_Start_with_Airplanes

Answer = COAL

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

less than three posted:

Open openttd.cfg and change blitter to 8bpp-optimized

Have you figured out how to display all of the 32bp yet? I tried moving a few things around earlier but no luck

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

So I made something

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

I'm just trying to make a living

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Someone please make a grf that lets hovercrafts go over land.

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Turn off shared tracks

Vier fucked around with this message at Sep 4, 2011 around 19:06

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

So yes could we please not have shared tracks?

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Sam. posted:

What's the problem with them?

People rolling single trains onto your track and stopping them

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

When did you say that!
e. ohh I just noticed your post

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Server crashed hours ago where are you 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Getting a version missmatch using "openttd-1.4.0-beta2-windows-win64" can you post a link to the correct download thanks.

• Locked thread