Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Sankis posted:

Then why even have anything else?

Non trains can actually be useful, for example if you only need to move something a dozen tiles away, or if you want to setup passenger routes within a town/city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

There has to be some vital step we all missed, but there is precious little that a player can gently caress around with when it comes to mastering flight.

This is the first I've heard of poo poo breaking on that kind of scale, I don't think I've ever seen more than a few plane crashes in an entire game, plenty of breakdowns and thus slow-moving planes, but very few crashes.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

The goon playerbase for this game is consistently inconsistent.

Typically what happens is someone new bumps the thread and then everyone is totally up for a few games over the coming weeks and then interest dies down for a month or two again.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Is the download in the OP up-to-date?

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

1.1.3 or 1.3.1? 1.3.1 is the latest stable

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Brotato Broth posted:

Are multiple players sharing industries? Some of you guys have incomprehensibly high profits.

The people making the most money are probably achieving it with huge distance lines and lots of transfers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Neurion posted:

Salo? I don't get it..

Salo is an old Italian movie that has poo poo eating in it. It has a lot of other sexual stuff in there as well, and it's been banned in a bunch of places.

• Locked thread