Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

That motherfucker.

I almost made that joke but then I forgot.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Why did he post a photo of Moppy and say it resembles Kofi Kingston? :confused:

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

apsouthern posted:

In case you wondered what Axl Rotten is up to at the moment. What? Someone might have been wondering...

http://www.tout.com/m/8kypo8?ref=tw706egq

Wow, he doesn't look nearly as meth'd out as I thought he would.

...it's pretty sad that I have nothing else to say about Axl Rotten.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

A W ‏@AWPromotions posted:

@Linda_McMahon : Creates jobs my rear end!! I'm fired thanks to you and your campaign.

quote:

★Bourne Legacy★ ‏@RKOs_MINDFREAK
People stop kissing @AWPromotions rear end!! He hosed up so he now pays the consequences. Talking bad about WWE won't get you NOWHERE #ShutUp

A W ‏@AWPromotions
@RKOs_MINDFREAK @awpromotions : Hey Bitch being ugly won't get you laid either so shut the gently caress up! #RachetAss!!

quote:

The PTP are God's gift to the tag team division!! #ChumpChamps suck, @WWEUsos suck, Primo&Epico suck too and by the way. Where's Rosa? #MIA

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Aug 11, 2012

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
It seems like biting your tongue with being PG should be such a small matter in the opportunity of being a WWE superstar. I mean, if it's that big of an issue, it seems like your priorities are pretty out of line.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I find that when a WWE wrestler I like has a Twitter freakout, I feel bad because they're burning their bridges like Kaval. But when it's someone like Matt or AW, I just sit back and enjoy the show.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

89 posted:

It seems like biting your tongue with being PG should be such a small matter in the opportunity of being a WWE superstar. I mean, if it's that big of an issue, it seems like your priorities are pretty out of line.
It shouldn't even be a PG issue. He should be a professional about it instead of whining about the long since dead Attitude Era and attacking everyone just so he can be 'edgy'.

Oh God What
Apr 25, 2009

Perigryn posted:

It shouldn't even be a PG issue. He should be a professional about it instead of whining about the long since dead Attitude Era and attacking everyone just so he can be 'edgy'.

Poor guy, he thinks he's Steve Austin when he's really more of a Shawn Stasiak.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Hmmm not only does he say all tag teams suck while sticking by the Prime Time Players but also makes fun of the woman who was abused by her fiancee? Surely this means a PTP tag title run!

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Oh God What posted:

Poor guy, he thinks he's Steve Austin when he's really more of a Shawn Stasiak.

You besmirch the entirety of Planet Stasiak by comparing him to A.W. For shame.

He's more of a Beaver Cleavage.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
I love twitter. There is no chance for anyone with common sense to calm down the hothead who feels he has been slighted because he's already whipped out his phone and is calling everyone "bitch."

I want to send twitter back in time to Steve Austin circa 1995 just to see the level of bridge burning he would've turned out in a 140 characters.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Ratchet rear end?

edit: I'm going to assume this is a sly way of saying they look like Nurse Ratched.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
If Washington actually intends to go into standup comedy, he is gonna have one hell of a time dealing with hecklers if his only comeback is to tell people to shut up.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

If Washington actually intends to go into standup comedy, he is gonna have one hell of a time dealing with hecklers if his only comeback is to tell people to shut up.

Actually just saying "shut up" and going on with your act is probably the best way to deal with a heckler. If Daniel Tosh had done that no one would have cared.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

FishBulb posted:

Ratchet rear end?

edit: I'm going to assume this is a sly way of saying they look like Nurse Ratched.

http://clatl.com/cribnotes/archives/2012/04/27/hudsons-ratchet-girls-anthem-drags-up-age-old-debate-over-black-men-in-dresses

Basically Wanda from In Living Color and Shenehneh from Martin

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

That's the least of his problems. The bigger issue is that his act will be terrible because people that concerned with being "edgy" never have anything relevant/funny/interesting to say, and he's such a pisspants crybaby that he'll have trouble getting booked after a while.

edit: I mean, we all know how this is going to turn out for him; we saw his lovely ECW show, and he won't have Tony Atlas' laugh to bail him out of not being funny.

CombineThresher fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Aug 11, 2012

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

If he can get Tony Atlas to go on the road with him his show might be pretty good.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Hirams Bitch posted:

If he can get Tony Atlas to go on the road with him his show might be pretty good.

I'll pay $20 to go and hear Tony Atlas laugh for 30 minutes.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

FishBulb posted:

Ratchet rear end?

It's an insult like trashy

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

... wouldn't that be "wretched?"

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Timby posted:

... wouldn't that be "wretched?"

It's ratchet. A ton of rappers say it and every teen says it. Trust me on this one

edit: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratchet AW is pretty childish

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
You have to hit them until they stop.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Jelq Swagger posted:

It's ratchet. A ton of rappers say it and every teen says it. Trust me on this one

edit: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratchet AW is pretty childish

:stare:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Perigryn posted:

Plus, any joke that deals with rape in a somewhat ambiguous light -- like, not really at the rapist's expense -- is offensive for reasons beyond simple ratings boundaries. Not saying I wouldn't laugh about it with my buddies, but it's a very dangerous line to walk in any public arena.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

I'm pretty sure I've seen Daizee Haze use ratchet-rear end in one of her shoots interviews.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Kevin Steen posted:

I'm not sorry.

Fair enough.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have joined the ranks of those randomly followed by Vin Gerard! I feel like it's a rite of passage. :3:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I have joined the ranks of those randomly followed by Vin Gerard! I feel like it's a rite of passage. :3:

Yeah, it's weird. The only time I've ever tweeted him he responded with confusion. Probably cause I asked him out on a date.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Yeah, it's weird. The only time I've ever tweeted him he responded with confusion. Probably cause I asked him out on a date.

I have literally never tweeted nor even mentioned him.

Sharp_angus
Aug 10, 2005

I just love the game. I can't get enough of hackey!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He must have been going through the S's 'cause he's following me now too. Again no mentions or even references to wrestling.

TylerReksNEffect
Dec 24, 2005

HARD GAY

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Looks like he stopped following me. Foochs, buddy, welcome to my sloppy seconds.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TylerReksNEffect posted:

Looks like he stopped following me. Foochs, buddy, welcome to my sloppy seconds.
If he doesn't like seeing what people tweet he just unfollows them, because a couple people I follow have complained about that, but he hasn't stopped following me yet.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Vin followed me for a very short period of time.

ACS
Apr 30, 2009

HulkaMatt posted:

Vin followed me for a very short period of time.

Same here. When he stopped following me, a little part of me died inside.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He's trying to set a record for consecutive twitter heel turns

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Did you guys follow him back after he followed you? Maybe he's looking to gain followers? I don't know though, I only just learned that following a list doesn't mean you're actually following everyone on the list. I'm old.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Vin followed my girlfriend for some reason

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Vin followed me, asked me to follow him on Facebook in a DM, then unfollowed me. I feel so used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Shawn Michaels posted:

I never get tired of seeing the excitement in my children's eyes when we come to @WWE events!! They always have such fun!!:-)