Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I think she looks nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/975754068428840960

Asuka taking time to dunk on Alexa is pretty great.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

DarkstarIV posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/975754068428840960

Asuka taking time to dunk on Alexa is pretty great.

I am so glad people like Asuka and the Usos have been able to bring back "rear end in a top hat faces" as a thing in the WWE

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That icon is blue, it’s good she recycles.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

In fairness to that guy, he was absolutely right

Who gives a poo poo?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

MassRafTer posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

But if men don't tell women they look unattractive over the internet how will they ever know?

And if women, particularly women in the public eye, don't know they are looking unattractive then they will continue to be unattractive.

This leads to more unattractive women in the public eye, and as we all know that leads to the downfall of civilization.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/975981285876387845

The large canine :xd:

Edit: The idea of a bewildered and furious Vince McMahon swaggering/staggering around the Hardy Compound fills me with joy

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/975910704640245760

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That is loving amazing :allears:

Edit: Ahaha

https://twitter.com/TheMarkHenry/status/975940360387035136

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am imagining a smark seducing his daughter to get closer to Lance

Like a really pathetic version of stacy's mom

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The idea of every First Boyfriend being confronted by an angry Mark Henry is hilarious and great.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

The idea of every First Boyfriend being confronted by an angry Mark Henry is hilarious and great.

I just realized that my visual picture of Mark Henry is always wearing his ring gear

Like, he answers the door in a singlet all sweaty and poo poo

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I just realized that my visual picture of Mark Henry is always wearing his ring gear

Like, he answers the door in a singlet all sweaty and poo poo

Pretty sure that's everyone's visual picture. And for the better.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Mark stays intimidating for about 15 seconds then offers the kid some hot chocolate.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

The Bee posted:

Pretty sure that's everyone's visual picture. And for the better.

Mine's the peach suit he wore during his "retirement" segment.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mine is in bed with Mae Young

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if I'm expect Lance Storm to answer the door and get Mark Henry instead, it'd be an improvement.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't know why he needed to say it was a true story. We're well aware Lance Storm has no sense of humor or irony.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/975981285876387845

The large canine :xd:

Edit: The idea of a bewildered and furious Vince McMahon swaggering/staggering around the Hardy Compound fills me with joy

I feel like after he spoke to Matt about the segment, Vince would throw himself into it and go full Higher Power/Crazy Vince Brings In The NWO mode.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gaz-L posted:

I feel like after he spoke to Matt about the segment, Vince would throw himself into it and go full Higher Power/Crazy Vince Brings In The NWO mode.

Vince enters the Dome of Deletion and it's a shot for shot remake of the Stand Back video

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Straight up. Vince at the hardy compound would legit be the best work of art ever created.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

dromal phrenia posted:

Even better if you imagine the doorbell playing his theme music before he answers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Even better if you imagine the doorbell playing his theme music before he answers

I envision the Three 6 Mafia themselves popping up behind Mark like a peacock's feathers

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

Straight up. Vince at the hardy compound would legit be the best work of art ever created.

We don't often agree but God drat man, when you're right you're SO right. Also I love this thread.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

I don't know why he needed to say it was a true story. We're well aware Lance Storm has no sense of humor or irony.

Why you got to be a dick?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Vince doing a deletion would likely be the best thing ever made from WWE then now and forever

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/ShinsukeN/status/976177244065423361

It's going to happen :swoon:

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Dbry has been cleared?! did they clear him so he didn't leave? last I knew he was fine but wwe wouldn't clear him so he was gonna audi-5 as soon as his contract was up

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

AkumaHokoru posted:

Dbry has been cleared?! did they clear him so he didn't leave? last I knew he was fine but wwe wouldn't clear him so he was gonna audi-5 as soon as his contract was up

https://twitter.com/matthardybrand/status/976188845724123136

Bray died so that Dbry might live.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

owns

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

AkumaHokoru posted:

Yep, apparently when all those Doctors cleared him and WWE still wouldn't, he went direct to Maroon and asked what he had to do, and offered to go see anybody that Maroon listed and if even one of them failed him he would give up. Every single one passed him, so Maroon now has as well, and that was the last thing preventing Bryan from being cleared to wrestle for WWE again.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/843827397241831424

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Can't wait to see Sami Zayn throw a Helluva Kick that doesn't come within 12 feet of D-Bry's head, yet Bryan still sells.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Well I wasn't expecting to find out this excellent news from SA. I mean, I still won't watch WWE because 99% of its garbage, but i look forward to all the excellent .gifs made of that match.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

This man has never looked like he hasn't just finished teaching a high school shop class, even when he was in high school.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

It would own if Vince did the whole broken transformation with hair dye, contacts, and some crazy outfit.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Faustian Bargain posted:

It would own if Vince did the whole broken transformation with hair dye, contacts, and some crazy outfit.

BROTHA KENNEDY, I KNEW YOU'D COME

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i really want a YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUURRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE DELEEEEEEEEEEEEETEEEEEED from vince

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

My heart can't take this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Faustian Bargain posted:

Give him a long gray wig and let him go full WOW BOB WOW